The JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme is issued and managed by Pie Funds Management Limited (Pie Funds). Pie Funds is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. Any information that you provide us is held in accordance with all relevant privacy laws, including, without limitation, the Privacy Act 1993.
Collection and use of your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order to conduct our business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations, including (but not limited to) in relation to our anti-money laundering requirements.
We will only use personal information you provide to us for purposes disclosed to you at the time of collecting the information.
Holding and Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as data storage providers, our custodian and administration manager, our supervisor and specialist consultants)
- other companies, agencies or individuals that maintain databases against which your identify may be verified including, but not limited to the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs and the New Zealand Transport Agency;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities;
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it; and
- where we are required to do so by law.
Your information may be held offshore in certain jurisdictions including, without limitation, Australia, Japan and the United States.
Accessing and correcting personal information
You have the right to access any personal information held by Pie Funds about you. If you believe the information is wrong, you may ask that it be corrected. To request information about yourself, feel free to contact us