We’ve had a huge year at the JUNO KiwiSaver scheme and we’re happy you’ve joined us for the ride! Let’s look back to some of our highlights during 2019.
- Did you know we now have more than 5,000 members? In the past year, an average of 10 people a day joined JUNO! And about 1,600 of them are children, who won’t pay any fees until they’re 18 years old – that’s our commitment to helping young Kiwis.
- Nearly 80% of our members have chosen to be in the JUNO Growth Fund. This fund is designed to have strong returns over a long-term investment journey.
- And we’re thrilled with how the JUNO Growth Fund is performing – check out our performance.
- JUNO now has $100 million of its members’ money under management – that’s a lot of your hard-earned money working for you.
- This year, we gave away $108,000 to one lucky Kiwi, with our good friends at More FM. The campaign was to raise awareness of how fees can eat into your KiwiSaver balance. A total of 18,600 of you entered from all around the country. The happy winner was John from Northland.
- After the campaign, More FM radio host Jay-Jay Feeney announced she’d switched to JUNO, too!
- We now have 14 JUNO staff members, including an amazing customer service team answering your calls, texts, emails and live chat requests.
- There’s now a Facebook community group where Kiwis can share ideas, tips and info, join it now!
- The JUNO First-Home Buyer’s Guide was a fantastic success, joining our other educational guides, Your Guide to KiwiSaver, The KiwiSaver Guide for Employers, plus a Guide to KiwiSaver in te reo Maori.
- This year, the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme website has seen a growing number of visitors. In the past year, 223,077 of you have visited junokiwisaver.co.nz
- Our calculators were a hit, too! A total of 21,290 people used our fees calculator this year to work out how much more they could be saving with JUNO.
- And 4,682 people used the retirement savings calculator to work out what their KiwiSaver balance could be when they turn 65.
Calculate your savings with JUNO
Why join JUNO?
Published 11 December 2019
Pie Funds Management Limited is the issuer of the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme. You can read our Product Disclosure Statement here. This article is general in nature only and has not taken into account any particular person’s objectives or circumstances. We recommend you speak with an independent financial adviser before relying on it. All content is correct at time of publication date. Past performance is not an indicator for future performance.