JUNO Baby Bonus
Terms and Conditions
JUNO Baby Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (Terms) form the basis of the Juno Baby Bonus (Offer), run by the manager of the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme, Pie Funds Management Limited (Pie Funds, we, us or our). By participating in the Offer, you agree to these Terms.
2. To be eligible for the Offer, you must:
a. be an existing member of JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme (Member);
b. be the primary caregiver of a child under six years old (either by birth or adoption);
c. apply for the Offer within six months of the child coming into your care; and
d. meet all other eligibility criteria determined by Pie Funds from time to time.
Successful applicants of the Offer will pay no fees on their JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme account for a period of 12 months:
(a) from the date of Pie Funds receiving your completed Offer application (Application); or
(b) Until you cease being a Member, whichever is sooner.
To apply for the Offer, you must complete the prescribed application form, in the manner required by Pie Funds and provide evidence of satisfying the eligibility criteria in clause 2 above.
6. We may, in our absolute discretion and for any reason whatsoever, accept, reject or postpone the processing of, any application for the Offer.
7. We may change the terms of, extend, or cancel the Offer, at any time and on any terms at our sole discretion. We will not cancel any fee waivers that have already been accepted by Pie Funds.
8. We may amend these Terms from time to time at our discretion. New Terms will apply to any applications received by us after the date of publication of the new Terms.
9. Our decision is final in respect of any dispute regarding the Offer.
10. By taking part in the Offer, you acknowledge that we have made no recommendations and given no opinions as to the suitability of the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme for you. You should make your own assessment whether becoming a member of the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme is suitable for you, and seek professional financial advice if you are unsure.
11. If we determine in our sole discretion that you have failed to comply with these Terms, we may take any actions we consider appropriate including cancelling any fee waiver offered to you and excluding you from further participation in the Offer.
13. Pie Funds is the issuer of the JUNO KiwiSaver Scheme. To access the Product Disclosure Statement, go to www.junokiwisaver.co.nz.
These Terms are dated February 2020